milfs wanted - major shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
frankthring

milfs wanted - major shoot

Post by frankthring »

Hi - I need 1 or 2 good looking milfs for a cougar-toy boys shoot in Budapest. Air fare will be paid and one night stay arranged.
The models need to be 38-50 years. If you are older please don`t bother. If Amica Bentley reads this or similar hot looking milfs then drop me an email. Shoot will be between 17-27 August (ideally 19/20/21/22) but I can try and be negotiable. To discuss rates and the job in detail drop me a line. Any model who does not know who I am is invited to look at the iafd.com website or the Private website.

Annap

Re: milfs wanted - major shoot

Post by Annap »

I wouldn't say 38 is a n age for a milf

Anna P
Millzy82

Post by Millzy82 »

[quote]"I wouldn't say 38 is an age for a MILF"[/quote]

Really? Jennifer Coolidge was about that age, maybe a little younger, when she played Stifler's mum in American Pie and that character popularised the term "MILF".
Annap

Post by Annap »

so one model does a shoot at 38 or younger and classed as a milf

so what would you say 40+ is ? a gilf ?
Millzy82

Post by Millzy82 »

[quote]so one model does a shoot at 38 or younger and classed as a milf

so what would you say 40+ is ? a gilf ?[/quote]

At the risk of stating the obvious and even being condescending, a woman can legally be mother to adult (voting age) offspring at 38 in the majority of Western cultures so it's interesting why you are so seemingly dead set against the concept of a 38 year old woman being called a MILF despite what I stated in my first response, not that anyone's opinion on the subject matters much to the OP to be blunt.

I don't set the rules on what age qualifies as a MILF or GILF but I do think the idea that 38 doesn't count for a MILF just because you said is so preposterous considering how the character who made the term popular in the first place is around that age.

Model_Amy

Post by Model_Amy »

Have mailed your Hotmail account.

Amy

www.MilfAmy.com

@MILF_Amy
100% reliable south-east based XXX MILF.
Olga Cabaeva

Post by Olga Cabaeva »

Hi! I am interested. But I am 35 years old.

Olga
Twitter @OlgaCabaeva
Phil Phee

Post by Phil Phee »

I wish you'd come out of retirement Anna!

Your naughty room service / hotel chambermaid role with James Wildflower still gets me off!

They say you should never meet your heroes, but you've proved lovely in real life too... !love!

PP
Annap

Post by Annap »

thanks Phil

I still do get asked tto do b/g shoots ?

AnnaP