Very easy shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
upskirter777

Very easy shoot

Post by upskirter777 »

Elderly amateur seeks model for a very simple shoot. You do not need to undress, I want to put my hand in your bra & in your knickers & I want to video it. This will be in my car & lasts no more than 30 mins. Well paid & regular work.
Molly_dae

Re: Very easy shoot

Post by Molly_dae »

Hi there,

I'd potentially be interested in this if you could email rates, location, further details etc to me. Thanks.
Wildfowler

Post by Wildfowler »

Sounds like a interesting idea

Have you got your website address so I can see your samples as it would be nice to see what you are content is like

James Wildfowler

James Wildfowler

http://www.jameswildfowler.com
Molly_dae

Post by Molly_dae »

Hi James,

I'm not able to link you directly to my work as a lot has not been published as I only started out in June but in that time I have worked with:

Michelle Flynn of www.lightsouthern.com)
Richard Lawrence of www.feck.com.au
Karen Jackson of www.BrightDesire.com

for the following websites:
www.ersties.com (1 solo shoot & 1 girl/girl scene)
www.yanks.com (1 solo scene)
www.dusktv.nl (1 boy/girl scene)
www.brightdesire.com (1 boy/girl scene)
www.beautifulagony.com (1 solo scene)
www.ifeelmyself.com (1 solo scene)

If you go to www.lightsouthern.com you will see a behind the scenes clip entitled Marina and Molly which is from a girl/girl shoot. Also, if you visit my twitter page www.twitter.com/molly_dae you will also find several photographs etc.

Otherwise, let me know and I will email photographs to you directly.

Regards,
Molly.