photo retouching

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
gto2210

photo retouching

Post by gto2210 »

Photograph Retouching

We can retouch, repair and enhance your digital images, do you have an image which you would like retouched, perhaps a few wrinkles removed, or skin blemishes taken away?

We can complete the following on your digital image;

? Smoothing skin and naturalising skin tone
? Removing blemishes
? Refreshing and brightening the eyes
? Remove under-eye bags
? Teeth whitening
? Stray hair removal
? Make-up enhancements
? Adjusting brightness and contrast for optimum image appearance
? Colour enhancement
? Image sharpening / softening
? Converting colour shots to black and white or sepia
? Photo realignment (straightening)
? Image cropping

If you would like a photograph retouching:

E-mail your digital image to Gallerytwentyone@aol.com.
You must stipulate in the email what you would like us to do to your image, i.e. remove wrinkles, lighten eyes and teeth etc

We will invoice you directly via PayPal ?4.25 per image

We will have your digital image e-mailed back to you within 3 working days, sometimes with a high volume of work this can take a little longer so please be patient.

For best results, all photographs must be e-mailed in JPEG/TIFF format at a high resolution.

Please contact us if you feel the need to prior to buying to discuss your image, you may also e-mail it to us for a free consultation of your image, and we can let you know if what you are after is possible.

Gallery twenty one is a professional photographic studio based in Kent UK. We carry out various photography assignments, please view our website; www.Gallerytwentyone.co.uk for more details.
ChrisUK

Re: photo retouching

Post by ChrisUK »

Firstly I like the photo of Hayley on your home page :-)

I note you've not mentoned anything copyright in your message about retouching work, I could not see anything about it on your website either ?.

Potential issues here with retouching other peoples work, I've a feeling you already know exactly what I mean by that but perhaps you should explain in your message here about copyright to save time and perhaps avoid costly problems.
http://www.chrisdeephotography.com/
TonyT3003

Post by TonyT3003 »

maybe he dosen't realise that he needs the photographers permission before he alters the photographer's copyrighted images.??
SpannerProductions

Post by SpannerProductions »

I'm assuming that the 'retouching offer' is aimed at the photographers anyway ???, in which case if you submitted work to him, you would be effectively giving him permission...........!!!
Although this is not actually made clear in the OP, (it was said they are a professional photography studio)so I would have thought they would be aware of copyright issues - so yes it should be pointed out that any model submitting pictures for re-editing needs to have the photographers permission first - personally I'd be a bit miffed if a model asked me that , as I would like to think that any pictures she had from me would have been professionally edited in the first place, but hey - it's in the eye of the beholder...

gto2210

Post by gto2210 »

Thanks to all above, I am well aware of copyright, and should have inserted something regarding this in the thread, so many thanks to all who mentioned it