Jo Juggs available for paid shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jo Juggs

Jo Juggs available for paid shoots

Post by Jo Juggs »

Hi,
I am available for professional paid shoots on the following dates during
April 26th - 30th.

I am also now taking bookings for May for any of the following dates
4th - 8th & 12th - 20th May.

I am happy to work from Solo through to hard certed G/G, B/G & B/B/G etc I am happy to travel so long as expenses are covered.

So if you want a mature model with huge natural 38GG tits then cum and get me booked in.

[img]http://www.rgbphotohost.com/images/0411 ... %20pic.jpg[/img]
Picture hosting courtesy of UKPussyTalk.com

[img]http://www.rgbphotohost.com/images/0411 ... 0shoot.jpg[/img]
Picture hosting courtesy of UKPussyTalk.com

Love n kisses
Jo Juggs
X X X

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
Jo Juggs

Hertfordshire studios/locations wanted as well

Post by Jo Juggs »

Hi,
I am also after studio's and outdoor locations for video/photo shoots in the Hertfordshire area/ north London.

So if anyone has or knows of a studio/location with reasonable rates that can be used for adult xxx shoots then get in touch.

Email - taylorjo2868@btinternet.com

Many thanks
Jo Juggs
X X X

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
Jo Juggs

Re: Jo Juggs available for paid shoots

Post by Jo Juggs »

bump

Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

Still looking for paid shoots over next couple weeks.

Love
Jo Juggs
X X X

mattclements

Post by mattclements »

What about your own Paysite for free?

x
Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

Have been thinking about having a paysite, as my website I did myself has been very popular but thats prob cause it's free lol, although it has over 600 members now and still growing.

Get in touch via email and we can maybe have a chat about it and see what happens. I am also in Hertfordshire, so prob be good having someone local ish to do a site for me.

Love
Jo Juggs