more naughty pics and films of gilly sampson

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Gilly Sampson

more naughty pics and films of gilly sampson

Post by Gilly Sampson »

Hi guys I have just filmed with stockingsandholdups site so soon there will be more naughty stuff of me out there for you to see. Im available to book for one to one private bookings for stills or video for most levels andfetishes. Email me on sexylady65@btinternet.com to discuss what you would like. I work from several locations and am willing to travel to you or a venue of your choice. gilly sampsonxx
Tony1971

Re: more naughty pics and films of gilly sampson

Post by Tony1971 »

Can honestly say gilly is a great model to work with
The site she just filmed for is and the pics and videos will be going on in the next couple of weeks
Gilly Sampson

Re: more naughty pics and films of gilly sampson

Post by Gilly Sampson »

Hi tony thanks for that sorry I got the tittle wrong way round!! what am I like der!! he he!! Look forward to seeing and working with you again soon. So lets hope my fans like what they see and want more as I love being naughty for them...... gillyxx