Certs Question

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Elin

Certs Question

Post by Elin »

Hi all.

I don't need them for my shoots this week-one is solo, the other is fetish but I have a question for industry peeps.

My first set of certs I did privately, cost a million pounds, but I had bits of paper to arrive on set with plus two forms of photo I.D.

My last certs were done on the NHS, Instead of a bit of paper I have a phone number to ring, which when I put in my date of birth and a unique number, then gives a verbal result to all the normal tests that would normally be on a bit of paper.

My question is then would this be acceptable on a shoot? Instead of showing a bit of paper I would give other models my phone, my passport (to show that these results are MINE) and they could LISTEN rather than read ALL of the normal tests.

Sorry to be a pain again! I'm off ooop north 2mrw and need to know whether the above is OK or am I off back to the private clinic when I get back for a bit of paper!

Keep warm all!

Elin.

www.myspace.com/modelelinxxxuk

modelelin@live.co.uk

Androm

Re: Certs Question

Post by Androm »

Elin if you are in the south or London area best place for certs in St Mary's Hospital, London, Paddington. They are free and will provide a paper copy.

I'm not sure what the women's project in called as I've only visited The Working Mens Project

http://www.wmplondon.org.uk/

Somewhere I have the information what they call the women's clinic.

Elin

Post by Elin »

Thanks!

Just need to know if the above OK or not.

E.

x
Androm

Post by Androm »

I don't see why not! Of-course, it would be up to the other model.

Elin

Post by Elin »

Thanks.

Other peeps views?

E
myson

Post by myson »

Elin,

Producers might want to keep a copy of your current cert on file along with copies of your ID's therefore a "phone only" cert wouldn't give them that option.

For future certs I would suggest you use a clinic (private or NHS) that WILL give you a paper version (or a printable one held in an online database that the clinic uploads and to which you have password protected access).

Myson

Elin

Post by Elin »

Thank you.

E
Tanya Cox

Post by Tanya Cox »

every shoot ive done, the producer has either taken pictures of or photocopied my cert, so i think you will need the paper proof to back it up babe. - most NHS clinics will give you a cert on paper if you explain what it's for, and it usually costs between 25-75 pounds .
Elin

Post by Elin »

Looks like the paper it is then.

Thank you.

E