Girl taking Guy with Strapon Website

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
neil312

Girl taking Guy with Strapon Website

Post by neil312 »

Hi There

Im Going to be building a new website on the them of where the guy takes the guy with the strapon.

I am looking for girls who would like to apply to be in the shoots for the site.

Kind Regards
Neil
HoneyB

Re: Girl taking Guy with Strapon Website

Post by HoneyB »

Hi
As well as a model, i work as i dominatrix & have the experience of using a strap on on guys. This is other forms of FemDom are the only types of boygirl i do so am happy to shoot with you for your site. Give me a mail on honeyb.model@ntlworld.com & i can forward links to my adultwork dominatrix profile.
Best regards,
Honey

Art Nude, Solo to UK Mag, Soft Girl Girl, Fetish & Domme Model at your service (oh and i do glamour too!!).

Twitter: @HoneyB_UK
Verity Rose

Post by Verity Rose »

Hi, I would be really interested in this. You can see images of me at http://www.adultwork.com/535638 I have also recently worked with xesbus.com and have worked with English Spankers so I familiar with a range of fetish work. Let me know if I am of interest :)
amber

Post by amber »

hi neil i do loads of dom work and have taken many a guy up the ass
if you want to use me would love to shoot for you
my emails mistressamberleigh@live.co.uk
hope to speak with you soon
amber leigh
Alex F

Post by Alex F »

Hello Neil, and ladies. I've shot a strap-on scene (not S&M) with another production co., and would definitely do it again. If you need a guy who can 'take it' and do it in front of a camera, let me know and I can tell you/show you more.
All the best
Alex