3 new free video clips from Babeink.com

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
BABEINK

3 new free video clips from Babeink.com

Post by BABEINK »

Hi guys,

Hope everyone's having a good week. I've just added 3 new video clips available in both high res. and low res. to my free guest area here:

I will also be starting weekly (or 2 times per week) 1 hour free webcam shows for my members very soon via amateurcamz, so if you're a webcam fan, you are going to love it! It'll be fully explicit with toys, nudity etc and special themed shows each week. Members will also get access to recordings of each show and over 150+ other girls' live cams (all free to members).

I now have more quality exclusive content than ever in my members area, and I'm updating daily or a few times per day on some occassions!

Thanks for looking and enjoy the new clips,

Tina Marie xxx
My website <http://www.babeink.com> Now doing free webcam for members!
Loz

Re: 3 new free video clips from Babeink.com

Post by Loz »

looking hot as ever babe

Loz xx

localad

Post by localad »

My god !! Loving the BJ Scene
Andy xxx
magoonigal

Post by magoonigal »

In fact there are EIGHT Video clips for you to look at on Tina's site plus a selection of sexy pictures as well.

So go on take a look, you never know you might get hooked!!!

Its quite painless!!

Mag.