Hi new to the industry!!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Marcus Andrews

Hi new to the industry!!!

Post by Marcus Andrews »

Hi Im new to the industry and wondered if any body had any work for an amateur guy???Im 25 athletic ish lol mousy hair blue eyes.you can see a pic of me on www.candeshop.com Im with the girl in the nurses out fit so if you think you can offer me some work please get in touch Im up for a laugh and game if you are LOL!!!I look forward to hearing from you Marcus !wink!
keithphillips

Re: Hi new to the industry!!!

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Model Studio
Hi Marcus,
If you are a regular visitor then you will know that adds like yours appear almost every day and rarely get any reply. Even though I don't really feature b/g stuff on my site I still get loads of guys emailing me to ask if I have any work for them. Your best bet may be to contact models directly.
Keith
www.theedgemodels.co.uk
Vince Velvet

Re: Hi new to the industry!!!

Post by Vince Velvet »

Marcus,

You need to get your certs done and four pics (taken at home is fine!).
1 X Head shot.
1 X Head and torso.
1 X Full body naked.
1 X Erect penis.
Once your in a position to work, find another model that is advertising for content shoots. All you need to do is turn up and perform (sometimes that means twice). You will walk away with no money, but you will have 100% of the footage that is taken. You can use this footage to promote yourself and it can also proove that you are up to the job. Its a way of getting your foot in the door!!

If you are interested, I am currently looking for 1 or 2 more guys including myself and "Kody" for a gangbang style shoot with the lovely Lala? She has wanted to fuck 3 or 4 guys at once for as long as she can remember and to top it off she is gorgeous!

Check out my homepage links on my profile to see pics of her. (she is the stunning black chic sitting on my cock)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vince.

Vince Velvet.
<http://www.myspace.com/vincevelvet>