First Glamour shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
chunky

First Glamour shoot

Post by chunky »

Hi all, I've just completed my first proper glamour shoot with the very lovely Sandie Caine. From a relative newcomers point of view it couldn't have gone better. Sandie was very professional, enormously helpful with all aspects, and above all, very very sexy.
So, hopefully I can make this into a serious hobby and join the ranks of the other very good amateurs on this site.
I'm now looking forward to reaching out to some of the other models on this site to get some shoots arranged.
Have a great day all, and keep smiling

Keep smiling
myson

Re: First Glamour shoot

Post by myson »

Well done Chunky :-)

Myson

robbie

Post by robbie »

Hi Chunky Sandie filmed mysellf and Kat Varga for Kats site Clitty slickers i too was made to feel very at Ease ...Good luck Robbie aka CaptRimmer

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Hi Chunky, yes i have done a few hard shoots with Sandie she certainly knows her job, planet-erotica

chunky

Post by chunky »

It was a great shoot. As someone who is used to shooting landscapes, (which don't move and there are no major lighting considerations) I wasn't really sure what to expect. I've had a chance to have a good look at the pictures, and from a first shoot point of view, I think they're not bad. Sandie was great fun to work with, and I can highly recommend her.

Keep smiling
sandie

Post by sandie »

chunky did a fine job and we both had fun.

ive even been playing around with a couple of the pics on photoshop. they may take pride of place in my bedroom over my "blimey is that u" pic!

wish u all the best with ur future shoots.

http://www.lovesandie.com/
chunky

Post by chunky »

I'm all humble now...

Seriously though, I'm glad you had fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your photoshopped images...

Looking forward to booking another shoot with you soon

keep smiling

Nick

Keep smiling
twig

Post by twig »

Sandie never fails to deliver a good shoot. Great fun to work with too.
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Was it Sandie that you got mixed up with Emma then Chunky, i suppose the names do sound a bit the same, all joking aside i have worked with Sandie in the past and she is good model to work with.

Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi Chunky,
Are you doing paid shoots or tfp? I'm looking for paid work and available to pose solo up to continental. I'm black, beautiful, very sexy, good fun and very naughty! Please email at sooodaisy@hotmail.com if interested and I'll send you a picture by way of proof!!
Thanks
Lala

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!