Elle Brook

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
darrenlee

Elle Brook

Post by darrenlee »

To all Elle fans out there, just finished production which includes Elle's first ever boy/girl scene !!!! and might i add, she is sooooooo hot ! Elle will leave you begging for more...............out soon, so watch this space.
Hitman

Re: Elle Brook

Post by Hitman »

So whats the production company? Name of title? and will her first boy/girl be out on any website to buy online?

Any more details are most welcome. I think Elle should be listed here on the next update as she did some Girl/Girl movies for Sheer movies.

cheers
Hitman :)
stevemorgan

Post by stevemorgan »

Its not her first boy / girl.

As I have said many times before on these pages she has been sucking cock on film for years!
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Sorry my mistake, Elle Brook is already listed here:-
darrenlee

Post by darrenlee »

The title is " Elle's No Angel", Poppy Morgan Productions. It will be distributed through Rude Britannia. I will keep you informed on the release date.
Jake666

Post by Jake666 »

Hi Elle,

I have loads of work for you. Check out themystiqueclub.com and mail me back if you are interested.

Jake.