STEVEI 1

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tammie lee

STEVEI 1

Post by Tammie lee »

HEY STEVE,HAVE I WORKED WITH YOU BEFORE?

wHAT WAS ON THE ADULT CHANNEL WAS I ALONE?

THE DOC ON CHANNEL WAS NOT THE BEST IF IM HONEST AND NO I HAVENT GOT ANY WORK LINED UP YET BUT A FEW PPL HAVE TOLD ME THEY WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH ME AGAIN.

hAS THERE BEEN MUCH STUFF ABOUT OF ME?

I HAVE CHANGED ALOT SINCE I LAST WORKED.

ARE YOU AN PERFORMER YOUR SELF?

Tammie lee
RogerCockUK

Re: STEVEI 1

Post by RogerCockUK »

Hi Tammie Lee

Check us out babes: we have a slots for you next year ASAP and we have a website thing and I am a performer too.. Not worked with you yet - but would interested...

Best wishes

Roger Cock
www.unionfilms.co.uk
ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
stevie1

Re: STEVEI 1

Post by stevie1 »

Hi Tammy.
Thanks for coming back to me. No you have never worked for me and I am not a performer. Our connection to the indistry is that we are a production company who use a lot of dancers. Many of them want to be in the glamour business like Michelle Thorne who worked for us for 2 years and Haley Range (Baby) so we have our contacts and arrange work accordingly.
Yes the show on the AC you were working alone.
Are you looking for hard boy/girl for 2005 or just glamour work.
Happy Christmas and good luck for 2005. How have you changed, do you have a new image, the old one was good.