Karen Lancaume

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mark shanon

Karen Lancaume

Post by mark shanon »

Was she a belgian?
alpha7

Re: Karen Lancaume

Post by alpha7 »

No. She was born in Lyon.
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Strange though that on the movie cover of the italian version of Sodomania 29 (where she is featured as Angel Paris) there is mention among the names of the cast (entirely american) of a "Belgian".
Walter Burns

Post by Walter Burns »

What are you talking about?

1. Karen Lancaume does not appear in Sodomania 29 at all.

2. Angel Paris is in fact a French actress who started her career as Emilie. Note that she took an the alias of Angel Paris after she underwent a complete make-over and thus changed her appearance drastically, which was the subject of an article published in 'Hot Video' at the time. It turned out she didn't do that many movies as Angel Paris, but Sodomania 29 was one of them.

3. The cast of Sodomania 29 consists entirely of Americans? You must be joking. Layla Jade is British and both Melissa and Nicky Gold/Nicole are Dutch.

4. IIRC, the only mention of Belgium in the video is because the scene with both Dutch girls was shot in Brussels.

5. The Belgian in the cast is a male performer called Johnny T.
[b]IAFD, supporters of beastiality! Just say NO![/b]
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Thanks for your thoroughness. haven't seen the video yet, so I put together what was written on IAFD:

http://www.iafd.com/title.asp?title=Sod ... &year=1999

with what was written on the italian cover. Apparently the rame forum doesn't have as good contributors as this one.
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Also Dick Nasty is English. As I had seen other videos of the series entirely shot in USA with american performers I had assumed that this one too figured in the series as the males listed there are american or american-based.
Walter Burns

Post by Walter Burns »

mark shanon wrote:

> Thanks for your thoroughness. haven't seen the video yet, so I
> put together what was written on IAFD:
>
> http://www.iafd.com/title.asp?title=Sod ... &year=1999

Check again. !wink!

>
> Apparently the rame
> forum doesn't have as good contributors as this one.

The rame forum and the IAFD have very little in common any more. Information finds its way to the IAFD through other channels.
[b]IAFD, supporters of beastiality! Just say NO![/b]
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Well, as you seem to draw a lot of water up there, tell them (I have tried but they ignore me. which I wouldn't care about were it not that it takes me away lots of time when doing researches) to correct the spell of Leslie Bovee's first name.
Jeff @ IAFD

Post by Jeff @ IAFD »

I'm not sure why you might think we ignore you -- your name looks familiar, but I don't see anything in our inbox or processed folders from you -- but we fixed the misspelling of Ms. Bovee's first name.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jeff
Jeff @ IAFD

Post by Jeff @ IAFD »

By fixed, I mean we added it as an AKA so it'll turn up better on a search.