ID required

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
philk

ID required

Post by philk »

(posted on behalf of jj)

Trying to get an ID for the girl shown in this boxcover with the big black cock in her mouth - several titles waiting attribution to her once identified.

[img]http://birchfield.screaming.net/egafd/jj/2920.jpg[/img]
jj

Re: ID required

Post by jj »

Thanks, Phil (and Alec).
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Charles Foster Kane

Re: ID required

Post by Charles Foster Kane »

Does anyone know who the blonde (on the back) being fisted is?

CFK
jj

Re: ID required: update

Post by jj »

This girl also appears in Mante Religieuse: the unidentified cast members are: Melissa (whom, listed third, I take to be Lancaume's sister); Lucie Morgan (who from other evidence I identify as Amanda Angel aka Lynn Stone); and Anastasia (NOT Asia).
A serach for Anastasia on cyberdvdx threw up this: . The bottom left screencap and the rear boxcover (standing, pale dress, left) certainly seem to be her.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
jj

Re: ID required:correct link !!

Post by jj »

Sorry, wrong link: .
signification...."
jj

Re: ID required: update

Post by jj »

......and she's also almost certainly in Decroche-moi ma Lune (n order): , again as Anastasia, and it wasn't too difficult to ascertain that the scenes above were taken from Debora: Black Zone (with the Brit, Layla Gates).
To that we can add the already bgafd-cited Latex: Poker mit dem Fetish: .
Oh, and I incorrectly credited her for Jalousie, instead of Enjeu du Desir (me getting wires crossed with Bolivia Samsonite's Private alias as Anastasia !): so this is her page at present: . Can't make her out on the SOS Infirmieres artwork, but I'll be ordering it next time round anyway..............
signification...."