Tamara Promotions - Innocent Openings 6(?)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dduk

Tamara Promotions - Innocent Openings 6(?)

Post by dduk »

Hi all,

I've been reading through some of the old posts about Tamara Promotions. I've come across this movie which I would so desperatly love to see (online). I think it is Innocent Openings 6. There is a link to trailers for it here on exxxposers:

http://hits.exxxposers.com/gallhit.php? ... 290,30,5,0

but that movie is not actually on their site, I've never seen it on their site. I know it's a big long shot but if anyone knows of anywhere else online that it might be, then please share. And who is the blonde lady in the coat, does anyone know? Thank you so much.

dduk
sparky

Re: Tamara Promotions - Innocent Openings 6(?)

Post by sparky »

If the three clips at

are from Innocent Openings 6 my notes show I have it on VHS and the model is named as Yasmin.

Either I have simply never got around to transferring this title to DVD or the VHS is a poor copy.
The photo for this Yasmin aka Jasmin Reed looks to be from the same film.
The location looks like it could be Brueton Park in Solihull, I need to find the tape to check.

If this title is not available on the exxxposers site you will be very lucky to find it anywhere else.
dduk

Post by dduk »

Oh thank you Sparky. Yes that does look like the same woman, although Innocent Openings 6 is not credited on her bio page on here, but that does look like a still from the movie. I wouldn't know about the park, but figured it would be somewhere in the Midlands since Tamara was based in Stourbridge. I think you are right about not being able to find the movie, as they are quite rare movies. I just wish exxxposers, or Teerryvision or whever would post up the movie, since they seem to have the movie, as they have promo clips for it. Oh well, thanks for being able to ID the girl. I'm trying to work out if she's the same girl from this clip from hand job heaven, or maybe you can ID this girl for me? Thanks again.

http://www.fantastube.com/video-1268243441.html
dduk

Post by dduk »

Oh sorry, my mistake, I see Innocent Openings is listed on her bio page, under the title Yasmin.
Brainsinmedick

Post by Brainsinmedick »

My that Tamara stuff was something else! I used to send off for the VHS copies back in the day. There was one particular girl I thought was great. I think her name was Sally, big curly hair, a decent bush and a Brummie accent. I remember one scene of her lounging on the deck of a barge. If anyone knows where I could get that online I?d be very grateful.
sparky

Post by sparky »

This Sally?

If so she did a lot of footage for Tamara, more than listed on this page.

I can't recall a barge scene though so if you do ever find it I'd appreciate knowing your source.

There is a scene on HMS Belfast in London, I can't recall which girl or the video it is part of.

dduk

Post by dduk »

I've just found out that xhampster seems to be a good source of some Tamara videos, and there is a few Sally Shakespear clips too. If you're interested, I can post here all the movies I have found on xhampster.
sparky

Post by sparky »

I suspect most of these Xhampster files are rips from the exxxposers site or a thread on VEF hence don't post the links here as the mods will delete the post if not the thread.

Please drop me an email - address in my profile ( just click my username )

dduk

Post by dduk »

Some of the vids on xhampster don't have any site address on them, so not sure where they came from.
Brainsinmedick

Post by Brainsinmedick »

Yep that?s the Sally. She was on the roof of the barge (I?m sure it?s not called a roof but I?m no sailor) getting undressed. There was also a clip were she went below deck and got changed during which she bent over with her bum to camera and pulled her cheeks apart. That was about as hard as things got in those days.