shay hendrix

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Clor19203

shay hendrix

Post by Clor19203 »

I posted a while back about standing right by Shay Hendrix at the gig in Wrexham many months ago and dying to talk to her but deciding not to.

Well the time has come again where i have had this opportunity and again not taken it. I served her today in a shop i couldnt believe it.

Again i thought no i shouldnt really because she had a guy with her who seemed nice and thought well if this is her boyfriend it doesnt sound nice saying "i love your work" to his girlfriend but my gosh how many more times do i have to go through this seeing my favourite star in person and missing opportunities.

It's not really news but it raises the debate of whether stars like their fans stopping them in a random place telling them of their admiration. In my head i just sound weird but i suppose in a way it would be a compliment to them, i like to think it would be anyway.
one eyed jack

Re: shay hendrix

Post by one eyed jack »

Shays lovely.

As long as you approach her normally and not all breathy and sweaty and stuttering, otherwise she might run away screaming for help! !happy!

I would keep the details to just being an admirer of her work though. In fact I wouldn't mention that at all.

I felt all weirdo and stalkerish just having a pic I nicked from her twitter with her in a gas mask and felt all pervy telling her when I shot her for my documentary recently. Especially when I was thumbing it while steering at her funny

It didn't help that I broke out into a cold sweat making this revelation. It probably explains why she got me out the door pretty sharpish like !happy!

Ok I was joking but she is really a nice lass. Just say hello man. She won't bite

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Gusset Sniffer

Post by Gusset Sniffer »

Especially when I was thumbing it while steering at her funny

Don't you mean wanking it while staring at her fanny? !grin!

Clor19203

Post by Clor19203 »

Quite honoured to have one eyed jack post on my topic, been an admierer of your work for years lol, this thread is turning into an appreciation society ha.

Your right though, i would never mention her work as in wow i love this and that scene, i would litterally say love your work and no more if the chance ever comes again and even then i will be posting back on her how i didint do it again lol.
countb

Post by countb »

i agree,theres nowt to lose
sometimes in life,you take chances and some come off
Whether the girl works in a pie shop or in the adult industry,youve as much chance as anybody else.She wont bite

fighting hard but fighting fair
countb

Post by countb »

post of the year for me that gusset..great play on words

fighting hard but fighting fair
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

Shay in a Gasmask nicked from twitter... could be my photos i posted...

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

It was your photo Gi. I stoled it I did Ha ha ha!

Point being and as i said it shows what a hot body she has and you coulnt even see her face.

I'm into very womanly bodies at the moment and Shay has that 50's era goddess look and its all natural with bits that jiggle too as nature intended.

That girl is seriously underrated

Clor...always happy to make an admirer of my works day man. You've come to the right place.

In fact, the next time you see Shay, tell her Terry says hi, that should help you out a bit :-)

Gusset Sniffer..You are too fast man. Yeah that too. She does have a nicely packed kebab (though Im not sure she'd be to impressed at me speaking in such terms so.... !shush!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

By the way Gi Respec' for a great pic !happy! I still got it on my phone too

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

No probs Terry ya thief ha ha ;)!
But just make sure if you ever show that photo to anyone else in the biz, you name drop and tell them it was taken by a quality photographer who'll shoot stills for a good cappuccino! lol!
It was taken with natural light too, no studio lights.
I'll post a video sample of that shoot on this thread later today...

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer