VHS Video Sale, inc Nicky Pearce, Libby Ellis, LDM

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Boring Bloke

VHS Video Sale, inc Nicky Pearce, Libby Ellis, LDM

Post by Boring Bloke »

Now I?ve finally worked out how to transfer videotapes to my computer?s hard drive I?m getting rid of all my remaining adult videotapes to make space. These are generally my faves that I?d been keeping back from binning. It would be nice to see them go to a good home instead of the bin (or the charity shop, disguised as the Last of The Summer Wine boxed set).

They?re mostly from the late 1980s and 1990s. Some have proper covers. The rest were ordered from companies like Your Choice. I have about 20 British hardcore tapes, featuring Louise Hodges, Nicky Pearce, Gilly Sampson, Stacey Owen, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Vida Garman, Libby Ellis and others, plus a handful of non-British ones (Buttman, Tracey Lords and Rocco Siffreddi). I also have some softcore British tapes (a Solange spanking tape plus Fiona Cooper samplers). All are good or excellent quality. ?5 each or 5 for ?20. If anyone wants my list please send an email. First come first served.

youwish101@hotmail.com