Georgia Fox

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
houndog

Georgia Fox

Post by houndog »

Brand new Model Georgia Fox DVD debute, boy this little posh minx is hot.
Anybody know of any other films she has done.
I have a copy of Urban Affair.
Single scene with an unknown male.

houndog

Re: Georgia Fox

Post by houndog »

By the way if you email me I can send a short cumshot clip from one of her films.
It is a WMV File
ice

Post by ice »

yes i seen one of her dvds it was called wicked in windsor it looks like it was shot in a hotel quite a short scene i know shes got a cuple fiona cooper dvdz have also seen girl girl pics of her for sale at http://glamourmarketuk.com/category.asp cracking little minx wud pay a lot of money to see more of her shes got her own website aswell www.georgiafox.co.uk
houndog

Post by houndog »

Thanks Ice
Jerome

Interacial Action

Post by Jerome »

Dont know what uver work Georgia Fox has done but she was using the name Chloe Gardner when me and a couple of my Black Mates Gangbanged her one night last year! Her and I fink her fella was on a swinger site and wanted a gangbang arranging frew my m8 There were 2 people filming but dont know what happened to de films
Have seen the DVD my mate fimed but not the uver. If yous want I could try and see if he will let me have a copy of the stuff he filmed

She was fucking awsome though!!! Not a shy girl when it cumes to cock!!
!happy!

paul211

Post by paul211 »

I have got Fiona Cooper DVD773 and DVD767 with her in and they are very good, she's completely hairless which I like. Could anyone let me know where I could get hold of the Wicked in Windsor DVD as I can't find it anywhere.
houndog

Post by houndog »

Paul I may know someone who has a copy
mail me direct
toska

Post by toska »

Paul211
You still after Georgia Fox DVDs ?
Furry73

Post by Furry73 »

Hi,
I agree, she's gorgeous if you know where I can get a copy of Wicked In Windsor or any of her other films please drop me a line.
Thanks
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

I think she's done a couple for/with Sutcliffe?