Lucy Gresty

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jezzr22

Lucy Gresty

Post by jezzr22 »

All you fans of the lovely, luscious Miss Gresty will be pleased to know she is doing some presenting for . She can be seen on their promo in between the hardcore clips. It is probably wishful thinking but wouldn't it be great if she got into the action as well as presenting!!!!

bigboy

Re: Lucy Gresty

Post by bigboy »

still hot babe our lucy, only once seen her in a b/g brief scene
mart

Re: Lucy Gresty - clickable.

Post by mart »

I've made the link clickable but the link on the site doesn't work

Mart

jezzr22

Re: Lucy Gresty - clickable.

Post by jezzr22 »

It worked OK for me Mart. Just go ahead and click on the link. It doesn't change to a hand though, but still click.
Hitman

Lucy Gresty

Post by Hitman »

jamesr

Post by jamesr »

Saw Lucy at a recent Stag show. Probably best that I keep my opinions to myself though!

JamesR
jezzr22

Post by jezzr22 »

What a cowardly way to behave. Why bother to post if that is all you have to contribute to the forum.
jamesr

Post by jamesr »

Not cowardly at all Jezz. If you'd like to know what I thought, PM me (jamesrphotos@yahoo.co.uk)
I've noticed that anything other than high praise for any girl is quickly sh@t upon by other contributors. Suffice to say I used to be a fan but seeing her in the flesh changed things somewhat!

JamesR
electric454

Post by electric454 »

could anyone let me know where lucy will be performing in the near future so i can see her for myself. always been a big fan and i`m sure she won`t disappoint.
bob