Adult Equivalent of Play.com?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jackheathcliffe

Adult Equivalent of Play.com?

Post by Jackheathcliffe »

Hi everybody,

the following sources I tend to use for Adult Region 1 DVDs are:-

*adultdvdempire.com
*gamelink.com
*dvdworldusa.com/adult

to name but a few. However, just as with normal Hollywood, mainstream films, Play.com can ship out titles (P&P included), do we have an equivalent? I.e. Where can I go to get the most competitive prices and to save on shipping?

Thanks.

And what about for European titles?
Jackheathcliffe

Re: Adult Equivalent of Play.com?

Post by Jackheathcliffe »

Forgot to say "Thanks" at the bottom, again! :)
crofter

Post by crofter »

Hi jack, some of these might be of use to you:
LASERSEDGE in the states have a vast range of both mainstream and adult dvds, with shipping to the uk for $1.99 no matter how many you order, pretty reasonable prices and with the weak dollar probably your cheapest bet:

XAVDREAM offer free shipping again USA based:

ERODVD.NL which is dutch based offers free shipping also:

CD-WOW now have an adult section, though not a great choice:

hope this helps.
crofter
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
dolfan72

Post by dolfan72 »

Hello Jack

I use these

www.blissbox.com
www.simplythebestdvd.com

Both have a large choice of European, British and USA dvds. Blissbox costs a bit more than Simplythebest, but the dvds mainly arrive about 7 days, sometimes less, after ordering them. Simplythebest takes on average 7 to 14. Hope you find these useful.
alec

Post by alec »

There are very, very, very few "Adult Region 1" DVDs, before anyone gets confused yet again. The DVDs you are referring to are almost certainly region 0.