Hard core cafe (HCC)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Arnold Layne

Hard core cafe (HCC)

Post by Arnold Layne »

back in business again, I recieved my tape this morning, and top quality it was as well and another apology, and a fiver off voucher! nice one guys! you got there eventually eh?

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
Sammy

Re: Hard core cafe (HCC)

Post by Sammy »

Any chance you could post a link to Hard Core Cafe as I have tried doing a search but have been unable to find them.
Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne »

try www.ukshags.com, should be a direct link on there somewhere, hope that helps

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

As reported before, HCC have had their problems but are gradually getting sorted, as Arnold says.

Previous posters screaming "Rip-off" should have the courtesy to apologise in public - the same way they made it.

Problems/Difficulties arise in any biz or life, but these guys are going out of their way to mske it right, no matter how late.

Contact can be made in several ways, but I suggest, you be patient a while longer, - you WILL get your orders.

I have NO financial interest in HCC but I do know the principals, and they are honourable men who have successfully produced/delivered in the past, be patient with them in their hour of need.
paul

Post by paul »

I got my tape today with the ?5 voucher while i did complain it was lack of
contact at the start once the letter of explanation arrived i was happy now
i have the tape and great quality it is im very happy.