ldm in soho

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
riddler

ldm in soho

Post by riddler »

met linsey dawn in private shop today in soho
she was charming and pleasent. i think she has lost a few pounds and dare i say it HER TITS LOOKED SMALLER.
lol.
ps, she was doing a promotion, not shopping and nowt to do with the daily sport.
Hitman

Re: ldm in soho

Post by Hitman »

I saw her at the Erotica Show in November 2002 and I must say she looked a lot more trimmer than her pics before then. I never really thought much of her until I meet her and asked for an autograph she was funny and friendly, looked a whole lot more attractive than her pics show which are OK. Not forgetting Kerry Marie who was with her, she was a babe and very friendly.
Any ways what was Lindsay Dawn McKenzie promoting in soho? she have a new Video/DVD out or a Score magazine cover/pictorial or something?
steve56

Post by steve56 »

i too met LDM at erotica,thought she looked good as did kerry marie in fact while i was chatting away to linsi i was looking at kerry too they were both OK.
benspal69

Post by benspal69 »

I also saw her at Erotica. I remember thinking, "isn't it amazing how they can retouch photo's these days!"

Eddie
riddler

Post by riddler »

no new dvd, i think the shop just hired her for an hour to get punters in. it worked, it was busy. it was ?5 for a signed photo with her. what struck me was she looked tiny. she was just very friendly and she seemed up for a laugh. she takes a lot of stick but i found her very friendly.