Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
scooter123

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by scooter123 »

yeh she's very pretty with some amazing boobs they have gotten bigger and bigger over the years
mibblefied

Post by mibblefied »

Has anyone subscribed to Bobby Lee Bradley?

I'm not sure if she's done any nude work, but those boobs :)

https://onlyfans.com/braderz

http://purpleport.com/portfolio/braderzxo/
satch9

Post by satch9 »

Charlie rose hasn't u[dated since 12th December she is frankly an embarrassment on only fans.

noticed that beth spiby is due to shoot for WIN so I checked her out, she's quite naughty...

as an aside in terms of only fans content I've subbed to recently

Sophia smith sets a really good standard, regular updates and lots of content but at the same levels she shoots to nothing over and above but still really good vfm

lycia sharyl - had a tough year and continues to post despite very recent family issues - lovely girl very pretty and setting up her own website soon. sort hair makes her imho.

michelle de feo - nice vids and updates but a bit too over promotion of other services great body though

Tanya Atherton - aka laura tight body, getting naughtier....

kellie obrian - getting naughtier too - starting to use toys - early days on tha one, don't expect like pron levels but she;s not shy. appreciate her look sand figure might not be to everyones' tastes but she does update regularly.

Emily jezebelle - saves her naughtiest pics for OF, does duo work with bad dolly amongst others. I really like this model, natural and can pose really well, you do belive in her work as a professional model. I think she could potentially make a mainstream art nude glamour model

mel tongue - her OF material is the strongest I've seen of her, open leg including video and she is, as we know a terrific model full stop.

if anyone has any other recommendations please post
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Nice one Satch9,

Good summary.

Yep Lycia Sharyl OnlyFans is superb. Definitely the best but she needs nudging to do more regular updates. The more she shoots, the more she updates as she ALWAYS does selfies in the studio / location and silly vids now which are still quite hot. She is not gonna do any higher level stuff on there as she has ex boyfriends as subscribers. She also HATES her short hair and cannot wait for it to grow. In the meantime it is wigs. I have some short hair stuff but only about 6 sets.

Sophia Blake has a lot of fans and repeat subscribers. She does naughtier stuff on there and responds to DMs for impromptu requests.

Beth Morgan and Brook Wright are both doing fairly regular updates but they will never model above published levels. There has been some serious money turned down. Both are very particular and careful about revealing more than they are comfortable with, particularly as Beth is a TV star now LOL. Kym Graham ditto - good updates but do not expect higher level stuff.

I would say it is important when fans / subscribers do not renew that they feedback WHY to the owners. If girls are taking $20 a month from you and literally giving you a couple of selfies you can see on Facebook that is total exploitation and they need to be told. The other thing that irritates some is failure to respond to messages. If you are paying them a healthy side income, the least they can do is talk to you. I respond to ALL queries and comments on mine within hours. I enjoy talking to fans and collectors. It is not hard to do with a mobile. Many should show more basic respect for paying subscribers I think.

Above all, the owners at OnlyFans need to get the bloody bugs fixed! Uploading video is a nightmare experience and virtually impossible from a mobile device. I also find it cannot cope with more than about 4 decent pics in any update but you can return to a post and edit, adding more pics in chunks. It could be a far more interactive platform. Exchange rate is not helping us at the moment either. I am 15p down per subscriber on September due to currency fluctuations.

Cheers!

www.onlyfans.com/ThirdPage

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
scooter123

Post by scooter123 »

carly ann (welshbabe) not bad content mix of model photos and some naked selfies she does sell pussy,ass,boobs shots for extra in DMs
uzilover33

Post by uzilover33 »

Anyone signed up to Georgie Lyall or Lucy Alexandra?
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

I liked Georgie?s. Some nice personal sex stuff and good to see a cock in her ass.
uzilover33

Post by uzilover33 »

"cock in her ass"

Signing up now!
moraeno

Post by moraeno »

Just been sent two unsolicited messages by Bex on her onlyfans page, requesting $8.99 and $2.00, to open the respective messages. I replied by asking what I would get and why being a member I didn't get the content as part of my membership, she replied "Topless and pussy hahaha"

I've never seen proper "Pussy" shots on onlyfans or Bexshiner.com, so she's not getting a penny out of me. I mean, I'm a member of two of her paysites and I have to pay extra for pussy shots.

Call me a pissed off ex fan!
padzer1

Post by padzer1 »

I see Lucy is back, will she be doing b/g or just g/g solo?

Padzer1