Rachelle Summers Thread

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
krisman

Re: Rachelle Summers Thread

Post by krisman »

Not too much at GF you won't have seen before. Very nice shoots with some very erotic posing, but levels wise it's still not any higher than very suggestive art nude.
spare_leg

Post by spare_leg »

Thanks for the feedback, especially about the posing. My main issue with Rachelle's work in recent sets is just how nervous she looks with her legs glued together all the time. This could be some good material from a more relaxed time in her career.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Jaydee's profile on diverxity is particularly good if you're a fan of her older earlier work. A few sets from when she was a newcomer & had a more natural look.
spare_leg

Post by spare_leg »

Thanks for the suggestion but any of Rachelle's content from Jaydee's Jim Bateman profile seems long gone from Diverxity.

It's all available on bentbox but prices are eye watering.
Munkle555

Post by Munkle555 »

Not sure if we can discuss this here but does anyone know if there is a definitive collection anywhere
Grasp18

Post by Grasp18 »

What is so special of the model working
With the name
Rachelle Summers

Is she the daughter of Sting .....
southnude

Post by southnude »

Rachelle Summers when she as 18 at

https://bentbox.co/collection?xfWT1484153353
countb

Post by countb »

Good name Sting
A few years ago his accountant stole 6 million from him and he never fuckin realised

fighting hard but fighting fair
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Has Rachelle ever got content pulled down from a site?
krisman

Post by krisman »

Probably. Certainly those leaked open leg shots by that dodgy photographer are quite difficult to see anywhere these days.

I believe there was some issue about her content on a apd originally being too revealing, but i don't know if her content was pulled or changed there.

God I wish she'd up her levels though, been a huge fan of hers since she first started years ago.