Fiona Cooper

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Stockie

Re: Fiona Cooper

Post by Stockie »

Me thinks a lot of peeps are just jealous of the guy because he has a long standing very successful business with many loyal long standing customers and he's withstood the threat from the net.

All the talk about his behaviour with models don't tally up because the models that neg him go back again and if he was as bad as all that they wouldn't and if he was as bad as some people say then he wouldn't still be in business and agencies wouldn't send models to work for him.
one eyed jack

Re: Fiona Cooper

Post by one eyed jack »

Stockie. I have the answer to this whole thread in one word.

Money.

I'm not merely commenting on what is being discussed but in very general terms.

Why does a girl work for someone she wouldnt necessarily shag for free in everyday life? Why stop there? If you hate your job even whats the one thing that makes you go back to it day after day after day?

Most of the comments on here are coming from posters I have no affiliation with in my business affairs (at least I dont think so) so why would jealousy be a motive for their comments?

I too hear a lot of things over the years but to be honest unless I know the real facts, it would be too controversial for me to have even an opinion on the matter.

This thread is like 70 posts deep. I would say where there is smoke there is usually fire but again i do not know for a fact. If its all third person info there is no real validity to it.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Re: Defamatory allegation made by all adult site owner

Post by one eyed jack »

He gets greif for touching up "models" thats a joke as all site
owners do the same.

Really?!

I dont. I must be weird then. I also know I'm not alone as some of the girls I have met speak highly of certain other producers.

I think this thread is turning into the opposite of its intentions from slating an individual to condemnation of the opinionated.

Its getting a bit silly now.

Stockie and Tim Schmitt. you obviously enjoy Fiona Cooper material. Why dont you just continue to do so and not defend someone who can defend himself anyway.

Do you know him? I like Elton John and Michael Jackson. i doubt any aspersions on their character is going to change the fact I like their music.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples