Online Certs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
James not Bond

Re: Online Certs

Post by James not Bond »

Terry, I have never been a member of UKAP and I doubt I ever will be allowed to join.

I'm not going into details here.

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
skiny_deep

Post by skiny_deep »

Only collective agreement of all producers can make this excellent idea work, i.e you only accept certs from models using clinic xpress online certs when booking models. this means models will have no choice if they want work but to use Clinic Xpress online certs.

Ok this is not currently viable with Clinic Xpress yet to cover the whole of the country but in the meantime producers should attach special value to models in possession of clinic xpress certs and pay them a bit more for the shoots i.e if normal g/g shoot is ?200, if the model has clinic xpress cert pay em ?220

Another good thing is with producers eventually forcing all models to use clinic xpress certs will cut down on no-shows and models in possesion of this 'xpensive cert' will want to monitize it with as much shoots as possible during it's valid period, this will make them think twice b4 cancelling a shoot.

I don't understand why some models are moaning that this is too expensive. min of 3-4 shoots booking a month(roughly ?800-?1,000 earnings) should easily cover this cost. If you're a model and can't get min 3-4 shoots a month then you should seriously consider why you're still modelling.
Peter

Post by Peter »

skiny_deep wrote:

> Only collective agreement of all producers can make this
> excellent idea work, i.e you only accept certs from models
> using clinic xpress online certs when booking models. this
> means models will have no choice if they want work but to use
> Clinic Xpress online certs.

That would break so many laws it's a non-starter.

The only way, without legislation, is to make it attractive to people to use.
We have need of you again, great king.
skiny_deep

Post by skiny_deep »

which law will it break? law of choice? monopoly?

Clinic Xpress or it's affiliate Clinics will be the only place in the country when it is fully oprational where you can get legit online cert.

If another Clinic pops up that make same online service then you have a chioce but until then no choice im afraid. And no alternative choice means no law breaking right?

If I book a model and I said I only accept Cinic Xpress certs, the model will turn round and sue me? I dont think so
ClinicExpress

Post by ClinicExpress »

Stop!
I'm not trying to corner the Market with STD testing of models.

The online certs scheme that I am developing will be for all valid clinics. Private and NHS throughout the Uk
skiny_deep

Post by skiny_deep »

Prob didn't make myself clear 'Clinic Xpress certs' im reffering to in my posts are online certs which could have either come from Clinic Xpress itself or it's other affiliate Clinics i.e other NHS/Private Clinics signing up for the online service

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

James Not Bond wrote:

Terry, I have never been a member of UKAP and I doubt I ever will be allowed to join.

I'm not going into details here.

Why not? You produce? You have a site? I have no idea why you think so but UKAP welcomes and invites people to even attend a meeting for fre just to see what we are up to and talk about.

Feel free to discuss by emailing through my profile but I feel already there are issues and things you have on your mind that are shared by people on equal standing to you.

Dont beleive what you have read on forums that have never attended a meeting or even make assumptions when they have no idea what we are about. Contrary to what those people think, we are not an old boys club...Far from it in fact. See for yourself and make your own mind up.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Spot on Skinny Deep. I have no idea who you are but did you attend that meeting last year?

I think you cant fget a better deal than that?

Models complaining about costs wouild find it financially worth their while from month to month.

if producers agreed to a ?20 extra as an incentive to encourage this then a model may gain some months and lose on others but weither way it will drive their expense down from the costs at least.

If people are still in favour of free then there is nothing we can do to help you.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Peter

Post by Peter »

skiny_deep wrote:

> which law will it break? law of choice? monopoly?
>

It would conflict with laws stopping monopolies, cartels and closed shop agreements.
We have need of you again, great king.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

No it wouldnt. Given the apathy with regards doing anything in this business who is going to contest it?

I welcome any opprtunist who provides a good quality service and sees it through and just mentioning monopolies and mergers is just looking way ahead to handicapping a service when the argument can also be seen as being in favour of doing good.

Clinic Express are tkaing a big leap forward by doing this off their own back

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com