Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Vault7

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by Vault7 »

And, of course, all the images, posts and movie clips are undownloadable to the paying customer.

A whiff of a rip-off here.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

The images are easy to save - using Firefox I just middle click the image I want, to open it in a separate tab, then right-click and save.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

Is anyone following Charliee Rose on here?
satch9

Post by satch9 »

ive got four current subscriptions at the moment running - suffice it to say none of them have updated this month so far - individual models that is.

this site is going to die pretty quickly imho...
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

satch9 wrote:

> ive got four current subscriptions at the moment running -
> suffice it to say none of them have updated this month so far -
> individual models that is.
>
> this site is going to die pretty quickly imho...

I've had 41 subscriptions and now only 12 of them are current.

Many are only updating once a week/fortnight. Grace Fae doesn't post for 5-6 days and then you get about 4 separate 10 second videos - who around here would prefer one longer video?

One model I follow is posting 1 image at a time and diluting the home thread with her implied nude images. I tipped her $20 and received 3 implied nude images in my inbox. After complaining, she pm'd back saying I could unsubscribe - no problem, as I already had! LOL It's a shame you can't block updates. And, a 'dislike' button would be nice too. Especially, if someone posts some feet shots. WTF?

Helen Stephens posts the odd 5 minute video and so does Melissa Tongue. These are the only 2 I can, and would, recommend.
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

It is certainly the case that some of these girls could do with an appreciation that if they do this they are running a business with customers and need to set out a consistent value proposition and service, whatever that is. Going AWOL or being very erratic or creating false expectations is rarely the route to business success!
IainT

Post by IainT »

I think Dave Z has hit the nail on the head.

I think a lot of models see the fans as an easy cash cow and don't give them enough respect or fully appreciate how to run a business.

But sometimes you guys don't help yourselves by still going back for more even if you are not getting value for money.

Interactive platforms are a fairly new thing and their is the common perception amongst certain models that they exist simply to make them money without actually appreciating that they have to earn the money. Some models obviously need to learn that they have to give value for money to the paying customer and the only way they will learn is by customers voting (or not) with their credit card.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

I gave Charliee Rose a go and, despite clearly modelling to art nude as seen on Purpleport, she's not posting anything further than implied topless.

Not worth anyone's time or money.
stuntmandan

Post by stuntmandan »

For me all of these issues come down to honesty and transparency on the models part. Some models are very clear about what type of thing they'll post and how often but others are vague at best. Some are downright deceiving. Its similar to pay sites - some are quite open and give you a good sense of what you'll get whilst others purposely try to make it seem better than it is.

That said its especially difficult when dealing with frequency of updates. If you think of it from a models POV, they can't always post at regular intervals. Things come up, they get ill, its that time of the month etc. But again if they're honest about it I find that most people understand and are fine with it. And its much better than silence.
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

You can now follow Brookie Little for free!

And, Rosa Brighid has dropped her price from $28.99 to $25.00 and now to $20.00. That either means she saw a drop in membership or just wishes to charge the same amount as her sister.