shaved or not?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
easyday

Re: shaved or not?

Post by easyday »

I'd have said not........hate getting the hair stuck between my teeth....not yours of course as I've never had the pleasure......just in general
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

when i had hair down there i always kept it trimmed and shaved slightly so that it looked natural yet wasnt a pain when having oral - i think i will probably grow it back like that again - i miss my pubes!! lol

Kimberly nude and very rude!
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Either. Love them both.

Matt

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Ahhhh. Another Matt is in the business. I'm no longer exclusive. lol

Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Let's not spit hairs ... I mean split hairs !grin!
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Brazilian is with the landing strip & Hollywood is completley shaved.I have heard of the Bermuda triangle but not the Brzilian one...how men have gone down there!!!!

Forcep

Post by Forcep »

Oh Please PLEASE keep it shaved - or waxed as the posh girls would say !!!! Hair is an instant turn off for me - clearly there will be corresponding views on this - but for me - no hair ! Good luck with what ever you choose !
nasty

Post by nasty »

hairy hairy hairy

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]