Adult Channel XXX & Splat

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Nigel

Re: Adult Channel XXX & Splat

Post by Nigel »

Well .. March 1st came and went ... and the 2nd is almost over .. and it's still not changed as promised.

Whether anyone from PBTV is reading this or not, I've had enough of "Empty Promises" .. stop messing us about, either change the service so we've got what we've paid for, or pull the service offline so no other customers are effectively short changed by the service they think they'll be getting.

I've sent three emails directly to you Richard (one using the address you posted in this thread sometime ago - and the other two to the one you used when you contacted me privately) - and not one of them have been replied to. So you can understand why I'm pretty pissed off now.

You can agree that we've all been patient up until now based on the info we've been given .. However, talking about what you want to do is one thing, actually doing it is another matter. Since you announced that 1st March will be the date for a new improved service, nothing else has been said .. That date has been and gone and it's still the same service we've been used to ... So I've stopped believing anything that's said anymore!

I'll be cancelling the service and I don't expect to see another debit on my Credit Card for it when my current service has run out. Call me pesemistic, but I can just see problems ahead when trying to cancel as no one replies to emails, so how will I know that my wish to cancel has been actioned!!!
Caligula

Post by Caligula »

I've posted the following on Melonfarmers and I will ask Paul Tavener if he would mind posting on Ofwatch too:

"I've decided to give them until tomorrow (I'm extremely disgusted with the whole situation - ?50.00 they've had from me!)

Not only will they cancel (otherwise I'll get my credit card involved), but I will insist on a FULL refund of my ?49.99 and if that is not forthcoming I shall be forwarding all my e-mails (sent and received to both playboy and Richard Gale) to both my credit card fraud department and the Department of Trade and Industry."

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
GeneralDogsbody

Post by GeneralDogsbody »

I've also had enough of this service. I was promise an "updated" product on the first of March, and have got nothing. I'm pissed off with watching stuff from Christmas. If this matter isn't sorted, I'm cancelling as well.

I'm looking for online links to Laura Turner pics and vids. E-mail me if you have any, thanks.
GeneralDogsbody

Post by GeneralDogsbody »

Sorry for the double post. I've just e-mailed the service about cancelling. I can't believe just how badly thought out this product is. And with a name behind it such as Playboy's.
I have waited a long time for a service like this, shame it has to be so bad. I just hope I get the service cancelled, or I'm going to Trading Standards.

I'm looking for online links to Laura Turner pics and vids. E-mail me if you have any, thanks.
colin

Post by colin »

noticed the cheeky sods were advertising the internet service last night on both playboy channel and tac, saying that you get updated shows from both channels, etc.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)