Girls I like to see go over to HC next year!!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dynamatiques

Re: Girls I like to see go over to HC next year!!!

Post by dynamatiques »

conrad125 wrote:

> Thanks for the information Peter. Was it a photo-shoot or
> video?

Lottie's toy videos and image sets can be found on ATKingdom. She said she did them when she was a 19 year old student.

My last (Third) shoot was in March and resulted from another of her castings quoting Met-Art as a level. Four hours into the shoot and I asked for some open-leg poses and she point blank told me she doesn't do those poses anymore. Almost a waste of my time if it were not for the figure nude images I achieved from the shoot at that point.

She has removed 'Adult' from her modelling profiles.

Quite a difficult model to work , too.
conrad125

Post by conrad125 »

Thanks dynamatique that's really interesting. I actually joined ATK Premium briefly a while ago to find her photographs,which are great by the way,but I never saw any video featuring her. I've looked on the ATKingdom site following your advice and I can't find her,are you sure she there? I loved to get some videos of lottie using toys on herself.
Her model profile features 'adult 'again.
Kebabfan

Post by Kebabfan »

I have never seen any video with Lottie using toys - her stills are at if anyone is interested.

She is on a few other sites but all pretty tame - a real shame that she never got her hands on any cock when she did some PureCFNM scenes a while back as she would been a cracking HC model. Looks like she is less interested in adult work now....
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

conrad125 wrote:

>
> I've looked on the ATKingdom site following your advice and I
> can't find her,are you sure she there? I loved to get some
> videos of lottie using toys on herself.
> Her model profile features 'adult 'again.

Adult levels again?

It may have been on Karupsha.com where I saw the video. I downloaded them somewhere years ago from one of these sites before I first shot Lottie about 5 years ago. Here's a sample page from Karupsha:

Remember, I'm getting old and I'm currently on antibiotics. So, a little bit scatter-brained!
conrad125

Post by conrad125 »

Thank you dynamatiques,I will definitely investigate this site. Have you still got those downloads in your archive ?
And yes I meant she's featuring 'adult' again on her work preferences.
I also see from her webpage that she's done an all day shoot with Stephen Rogers(claypaws) who supplies content to adult websites: he is quoted as only working to adult US magazine or continental levels in both stills and video. So with any luck we might at some future date, see the beautiful Lottie being naughty.
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

Do you think that the constant report of STD break outs in the industry restricts potential talent moving into B/G work? It doesn't really seem to have a large effect in the US or Estern Europe, the talent there are getting more beautiful and coming thick and fast. Just look at talent like Teal Conrad, Mia Malkova and Chloe Lacourt. There are sites like Babes and X-Art that are introducing their own talent like Kendall White and Lauren Claire. All at B/G level with different talent not their own partners.
conrad125

Post by conrad125 »

dynamatique many thanks for the info,I joined Karupsha.com. There are some great pictures of Lottie plus six five minutes videos which she uses toys in some of them, they're all very erotic. It's just such a fantastic sight to see Lottie masturbating.
Simon Craig

Post by Simon Craig »

Guys what can I say this is a fantastic response. Would love to see any of those models go all the way expecially my fave Angela Hudson
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger »

Anyone seen Chloe Toy do b/g yet???
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

Only on her Fiona Cooper Video!