Full British movie D/L site???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
one eyed jack

Re: Full British movie D/L site???

Post by one eyed jack »

I see your point there planeterotica but we've been there with the tokens system. In theory, it sounds a great idea. In practice, not so good. People prefer memberships it seems.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thanks for the testimonials guys. its nice to know there is someone in my corner. I'm sure if I did put a foot wrong, you'd be there to put me back in place also. I appreciate this.

Treat others as you'd want to be treated yourself is my philosophy. Not only that, we have a great webmaster who is quick to help if anything goes wrong. I have a great team behind me whom I will rush to defend if anyone attacks with crass and unconstructive criticisms.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
tas

Post by tas »

well said, Terry.

Nectas
<http://www.uknymphos.com>
scott

Post by scott »

OEJ, I suppose it's obvious that some people just want more and more for their money. You can never give anyone enough.
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Uh-oh, I don't think criticism of his material is allowed here.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Criticism is allowed Bill, just not rash unconstructive criticisms. Bear in mind, people like Lasher looking for a site hears from one individual it is poor makes him less likely to check it out. Another 5 or 6 who say its value for money later he might give it a look. If you say its poor, follow it up. We have established now why Ralph was having a moan if you read the threads.

If you have something to say by all means say it but be aware what effect your comment will have.

Ralph has a right on this forum to say what he wants. I have the right to reply and if necessary, explain or apologise.

You may have a valid point to make Bill.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com