bendover

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Cjm

Re: bendover

Post by Cjm »

Pure Cheek has been updated. Looks like your call did the trick Marino ;o)

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
Marino

Post by Marino »

I wish I had that much power.
I think it was just timing as i say he was having problems and had just moved, and was probably too busy running round wanking himself off in every room
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Rebekah

Post by Rebekah »

Hi Spigly, hope this may be of some help, Having recently spoke to Ben, if you are referring to bendover.com as oppossed to ben-dover.com then get your facts right befor the slag off the first, bendover (no dash) is not the bendover we know and love, but some odd bloke using his name, his true site is ben-dover.com and as mentioned above has apparantly been updated etc.
Love Rebekah
spigly

Post by spigly »

Hi Rebekah
I have never (and if you take time to read my posts you will see), slagged anyone off.
I made an enquiry on the 29th Feb, about the proper site Ben-dover.com, which had not been updated since 27th Jan. On the 3rd March three days after my first post one video was added, and today,the diary was updated, this had not been done since Sep 2003. So as you put it to me, please get you facts right before slagging me off.
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

Bloody Hell!!! I'd better sort this out hadn't I? Firstly apologies due to anyone who's pissed off at me. It isn't on purpose you know! OK firstly I've been really busy moving offices,and getting computers up and running again. Thanks BT - you are shite! Also I've been away with some of the girls doing this com/dram for Ch4. Things have been happening while I've been away, so now I'm back I can attend to anyone who needs a problem fixed. Please, if you need something sorting out e-mail me at ben@ben-dover.com and I promise to do whatever I can to resolve it. Is that OK? By the way I met Joanna Jet at last years E*****A [can't bring myself to actually write the word] We spoke briefly about doing a shoot. I don't know if she's still up for it, but I thought it would be different. What do you think if she said yes? Should I do it?

Ben Dover
What?

Post by What? »

Yeh, do it. Its not my cup of tea, but theres nothing wrong in expanding your range.

WHAT?
Marino

Post by Marino »

Excuse me Ben if my knob sits this one out, though happy to be on camera.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
rednose

Post by rednose »

What is the programme on Channel 4?
joannajet

Post by joannajet »

Hi Ben,

Yep, I am most certainly still up for a shoot!!

And the moment you line me up with some cute girls, then both you and Marino can stay behind the camera, thereby ensuring your sexuality remains untainted, whilst I do my thing!

The only downside to that is that in those kind of situations, the girls usually end up spending the evening at my place rather than with the backstage crew ;-)

I never said that I played fair......

ps, Ben and Marino, you are both invited to my "Fucking off to LA" party, which will be taking place at Sandie Caine's place on the 27th March. And there is no need to worry, I will most likely be far too trashed, far too early, to make a move on anyone ;-)

Kiss kiss,

Joanna Jet
xxx

-----
Joanna Jet
Talent / Director & Producer
Fringe Dweller Productions

http://www.joannajet.com
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

It's called 'Mostyn Fflynt An' Aye' and everyone except me and the girls speak Welsh in the whole show. We're in episode 8, but I've no idea when it will be on.

Ben Dover