Omar vs Linsey is it on or off?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
BigDog.

Re: Knowing the SCORE!

Post by BigDog. »

Agreed,i do not wish to see this film made.
buttsie

Post by buttsie »

Why not?

Just curious

If every body is clamoring for her to do more hardcore why does it make any difference who she does it with

Who would you like her to do it with?

Belgian Pascal,Lee Henshaw,Super M or someone else?

cheers
B....OZ Black or White Makes No difference To Me
magoo

Post by magoo »

I wonder about that too Buttsie. Seems to be a hidden agenda in there somewhere.

I wonder if BigDog and Marty are in fact the same person.
buttsie

Post by buttsie »

I'm sure the mods will figure it out

Judging by the war of words above its to be taken with a grain of salt

Personally I've seen & heard quite enough from her....vids & picture wise

cheers
B....OZ
Shadwell

Post by Shadwell »

anyone remember LDM on 'diners' where she told her dinner companion that she just 'doesn't fancy black men' ?
wayne

Post by wayne »

i must admit after watching a coupleof omar films he didnt strike me as being the best stud out there. Ldm with super mario would i think be great as he seems ctoi have a sense of humour.
Samuelson.

Post by Samuelson. »

Shadwell wrote:

> anyone remember LDM on 'diners' where she told her dinner
> companion that she just 'doesn't fancy black men' ?
Yeah seen that too.
David Uwate

Post by David Uwate »

1) "cornered" was the exact term Linsey used. Its not like she could leave the booth, she was getting paid to be there.
2) Linsey will continue to seek a contract, free agency is not financially stable income. "Until she is her own free agent" LOL you seem to believe that the contract she has is something she is unhappy with or that she is chomping on the bit waiting for the opportunity to not get paid a monthly salary for exclusivity.
3) The fact remains that you are ones spamming the newsgroups and message boards saying "soon to shoot", when in fact this has about as much truth as the "Queen of England soon to shoot with Omar!". Right now you are exploiting her name and popularity even though you what you are saying is not happening at all. There are no plans for Omar to shoot with Linsey not in the coming days, weeks, months or even years. So who is the one trying to make a buck on this push to sign up to Omarsclub because "Linsey is soon to shoot with Omar"?. Get real, your being a parasite on Linsey's fame here.
4) You obviously have no idea as to the nature of our business. The SCORE Group has alot of facets to it, including European distribution of videos and magazines, and the booth both Linsey and Kerry Marie were working was being done on behalf of The SCORE Group , UK.

The implication of rascism is noted. This should have been expected as you have such high standards in marketing and communication.

Potential membership to Omarsclub should be aware of the fact that any promises of future content you make are suspect. You are showing yourself right now to be unethical and misleading.

David Uwate, esq.
The SCORE Group
clive

Post by clive »

Fair points...
but is she doing more for u? hard core i mean!
Samuelson.

Post by Samuelson. »

Shadwell wrote:

> anyone remember LDM on 'diners' where she told her dinner
> companion that she just 'doesn't fancy black men' ?
I saw this show too,yes i remember it.