Most Reliable girls in the Industry?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
KentishPete

Re: Most Reliable girls in the Industry?

Post by KentishPete »

I'll second that !thumbsup!

WG

Post by WG »

Dear Sir, the UK adult industry has the worst reputation in the whole world.

I am not speaking about every Model as there are some very reliable professional ones, a couple have e-mailed replies on here. In general they are the most unreliable unprofessional Models not just in Europe but the world.
If many were not so unreliable there would be no need for agencies.

The real problem lies with producers, I am sure they will agree, in general if a Model lets you down with some ridiculous excuse that we have all heard a hundred times, another producer will book her because he has the attitude that she has not let him down. The only reason Models do not show at your shoots is because they know another person will book them.
If you all got together and blacklisted the Models that give the UK the worst reputation in the World, you would instantly find all the rotten Apples out of the industry and telling lies to someone else instead.

It will never happen but it needed to be said.

Even on this site I have booked Models on shoots and they have not showed after confirming and reconfirming. Walpole do not give second chances!
WG

Post by WG »

Rebecca, any tog who cancels after you have purchased your train ticket should at the very least be paying for your travel and depending on amount of notice and reason there should also be a cancellation fee.

Walpole
Gary

Post by Gary »

Hi Funessex

Sorry to here that you have been having trouble with no-shows.
I know it can be a pain in the backside, excuse the pun lol.
I've recently been having the same problem with a well known model on here not showing at shoots booked for her.
Not to say there are genuine models on this site, that take there profession seriously and turn up for shoots.

paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Great post. Blacklisting models is the only way to let them know they can't come and go as they please.

Here in Czech there are only a few agents of any worth and if a girl is a no show or trouble she gets dropped by them. They rely on producers for their money and learned if you let a producer down he doesn't come back.

Always exceptions with girls who are a license to print money, but in general it works.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1