Wannabe Guys, this is how you do it

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Matt P

Re: Wannabe Guys, this is how you do it

Post by Matt P »

Erm suppose you could always do a blind date type thing hint hint lol.
KazB

Post by KazB »

Sorry I just skimmed this the other day and have now read some of the comments - forgive me if I am wrong but the troll sounds a bit like Ian lol! I had heard that they had disbanded to be honest.

A producer once said to me "There are only about 6 reliable studs in the Uk" I can truly see why!!

After the initial 250 out of 300 guys fail the casting for coming in their pants.....

The remaining 50 - on top of having to be able to get and keep wood and pull off a pop shot when needed, have to then put up with all this bullshit.

Some fans and producers may criticise women, but given that their is a market for every shape and size and just about everything - most girls with any sense put it down to experience.

I think a tit for tat attitude is unhealthy. If female performers wished to be respected no matter their looks/tastes/skills, then part of that respect should require a fair and respectful attitude towards male performers also, otherwise how can we (justifiably) command what we don't give?

It just makes us look like silly little schoolgirls - "Oooh he has an ugly willy hee hee - girls are better than boys!"

Matt by this point I think a lot of studs would have been disillusioned - fair play to you for coming back calmly with a rational approach. Maybe there will now be 7 regular studs.

Oh and if this is any help - St Tropez Airbrush tan (in a can from Boots) or L'oreal airobronze are great - they dry quickly, aren't too fiddly and don't streak!

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
satine spark

Post by satine spark »

Lol! Oh the socks we asked him to keep on! :D
It's a long story and you can find it out once the site goes live! :D

Satine xXx

[url=http://www.satinespark.com]Satine's Blog[/url]