Meet the models party?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
tag

Re: Meet the models party?

Post by tag »

Count me in - subject only to date, location etc!!

Just a fan rather than industry but attended the last three BGAFD events and Simply Broadband SPP at Brixton in 2007 and had a brilliant time at each one. See my pics (and other people's) from these events in the Miscellany section of this site.

Good luck with getting this organised Tracey.

Tag

Annap

Post by Annap »

def up for that , subject to dates

AnnaP
freddunbar

Post by freddunbar »

I've been to various events and am always up for a party! :-)

I agree that the Brixton one worked well, though smaller industry-only ones have worked well too.

Networking is a big part of these things so let's not have the music too loud to talk to each other.

As others have said, the key thing is to get the girls to come along to make it work, so let's hear from more girls about what would make them most likely to attend!
traceylain

Post by traceylain »

We have not had enough support from the girls wanting it to happen,and speaking to some of them they would rather have an industry networking party where they actually get some work.I know the security aspect does worry a lot of models at these events too.If we do get support for this in the future we would still be happy to organise it,but for now i think it will be industry only.

www.freddiesworld.com
[url]http://www.freddiesworld.co.uk[url]
www.britishgrannyfuck.com
Tracey's Blog
traceylain.wordpress.com/
matt21

Post by matt21 »

I went to the Brixton party and it was really well arranged and the girls looked stunning.
Count me in!!!!
matt