BONNIE WOOD. looking for work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
RogerCockUK

Re: BONNIE WOOD. looking for work

Post by RogerCockUK »

You smooth talker Gemma! LOL

Get a proper life and stop attention seeking again!

I have a proper lady at home I am mor ethan happy with ta...
ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

That is your opinion matey.. and quite entitled to it (even if your wrong)
Bonnie (gemma) was fine at the shoot and enjoyed herself despite what she has told you to post etc.,) !wink!
If she has had a post-change of heart or seeking attention then that is very sad but that is life?

Best wishes

Roger Cock
ROGER COCK
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

You haven't seen my work so you cannot comment? Nor do you know what your talking about (let me see how many shows and films you have produced and had published or shown time and time again on Adult satellite stations?) and clearly Bonnie has duped you into this little campaign? So, she did work with me a fact - Yes I won her over to do her first b/g shoot a fact! Yes she loved it on the day and took the money for the shoot and was happy - Fact! Maybe this is pure fan jealousy and I am once again sorry that you're so little and sad to post just bitter snidey comments about me... Go ahead!

I am far to busy to keep peddling comments to you!

End of story.

Roger Cock
ROGER COCK