More New Pics From My Website (In Development)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
LaraLee

Re: More New Pics From My Website (In Development)

Post by LaraLee »

Hehe!! I am innocent Letch honestly !wink! I just can't help getting naughty from time to time. I'm really pleased you liked the scene I know I enjoyed doing it.

There is a scene with me and Lolly on UK Nymphos but its tough to dominate a girl as sexy as Lolly, she just has a way of getting you to let her do anything to you, if you know what I mean.

Kisses
Lara xxx

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx
Letch

Re: More New Pics From My Website (In Development)

Post by Letch »

Lara

Thanks for the reply

I badgered Tas for some hard GG on the site and I think your Lolly scene was him giving in!!

That really was the first time I saw you on the screen and was taken with you as was everybody else in the industry.

I do agree that you star is rising high and you could be a legend, just dont go all plastic and American on us. Just stay as it was put earlier as the "Countess of Cute" but get a little of the "Cymraeg diawl" from time to time.

Letch

Letch by Name
Letch by Nature