Rachel Travers

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sparky

Re: Rachel Travers

Post by sparky »

countb wrote:

> Very confused by it myson
> Can't log in at hotmail ...It has blue screen asking to sign
> up for 50 quid for Microsoft
> Good job I've got Rachel on my mind to distract me from techy
> problems lol
>
>

myson wrote:

>
> It's possible that your Hotmail has been hacked so the ?50.00
> wouldn't go to Microsoft but the hackers?
>
> Myson
> !oldie!
>
>

Far more likely to be hacked than actually from Microsoft and even paying ?50 could not get you access.

When do you get the blue screen requesting ?50 ?
As soon as you go to the Hotmail log-in page or after you enter your details? Either way your browser maybe redirecting to a fake site.

Have you tried Hotmail from a different computer or better still something non-windows based ?

If that works you have a gremlin on your PC that needs exterminating with say Super-Antispyware

http://www.superantispyware.com/portabl ... rhome.html

or Kaspersky's tool

https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/downloads/t ... moval-tool

countb

Post by countb »

Thanks for all your advice
Wonder if Rachel could pop round and solve it!!
I am a perfect gentleman and look after guests....

fighting hard but fighting fair
countb

Post by countb »

Thanks sparky
I go to hotmail in Google and get the blue Microsoft stuff so can't sign in
I will try a different computer
Cheers
sparky

Post by sparky »

countb wrote:

> Thanks sparky
> I go to hotmail in Google and get the blue Microsoft stuff so
> can't sign in
> I will try a different computer
> Cheers

The good bit of not being able to enter your log in details is that they can not be stolen.

Run a malware scan. I expect it will find something and clean it too. If not search for a cleaner for the specific gremlin BUT be careful that it is genuine not actually more malware.

countb

Post by countb »

There's an notice on the Internet that states hotmail has been scrapped......and now you have to go via Microsoft
Great when they tell you that emails were sent to tell us......how could we read them?

Emac

Post by Emac »

Can anyone remind me how to unsubcribe from a topic?
myson

Post by myson »

count,
I've made enquiries re your Hotmail problem and the following seems (to me) to be the best response and may be worth trying or looking at.

"Outlook.live.com (what was once known as Hotmail) is, and always will be, a free service.

The account has not been hacked either. This is simply a piece of malware checking for when your browser tries to direct to the outlook.com servers, which then redirects to a copy of that site on another server. They will then take your money and details, along with email credentials and THEN take your email account. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES PAY TO ACCESS YOUR EMAILS OR LOGIN VIA A FAKE COPY OF OUTLOOK.COM

Do a full virus scan on your machine (windows defender is surprisingly good), maybe even reinstall your web browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, DON'T, I suggest you move to a browser that actually has ongoing security support (IE was dropped by Microsoft) so something like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox would be my recommendation.

Always looks for the certificate in the address bar before logging in to Outlook.live.com:"

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5ACB04D6[/img]

Myson
!oldie!

modfather

Post by modfather »

Why don't you just set up a new email account it really doesn't have to be hotmail
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Because the silly numb nut has allowed malware on his PC by not having a proper firewall.

Hopefully, he'll get something like Webroot (?80/year) onto his pc and he'll get warned. Remember, some malware does get installed with genuine software, so you do have to keep your eyes peeled.

countb

Post by countb »

Many thanks myson