Hot blonde needed for movie role and GG

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
KazB

Re: Hot blonde needed for movie role and GG

Post by KazB »

OK, so let me re-state this more plainly, since the first person to be selected didn't read my emails properly and hence has wasted a valuable 3 days of the very limited time available:

I need a a sexy blonde for a job in the Caribbean to shoot a horror movie and some girl girl with myself.

Flights and accomodation covered. I have worked with this client on various occasions and can personally vouch for them being highly professional and good to work for.

These are the clients requirements:

*MUST be blonde (bleached ok)
*Some acting ability/experience preferred (non-speaking but named role as Vampella)
*Available from 15th to 28th June inclusive

Total pay is ?600 to cover 3 days of GG (3 hours per day) and the movie role - all non-adult actors are getting paid just $250 (about ?150) for the 2 weeks by the way, you're getting 2 weeks in the caribbean remember!

Please e-mail me with a current phone number, UP TO DATE pictures and a brief summary of acting experience/skills and references (especially for any you have worked for abroad before as the client is paying a lot for flights!)

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com