Urgent - Anyone Interested....?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ron T. Storm

Re: Urgent - Anyone Interested....?

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Worries me when such a wonderfully beautiful lady as Alyssa doesn't get work. What is wrong with the industry right now?? Well Alyssa I have sent you a mail for work. Yep you can get me out of semi-retirement to do a possible shoot if you want. I have emailed you.

I hope you get plenty of work in the meantime and I am prepared to send you an advancement of money for the shoot to help tie you over until we can do a shoot (if you want to do a shoot for me),

Chin Up Alyssa. It will get better for you - I am sure,

Stormchild69

kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

You Have A Damn Nice Butt!

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
keno012007

Post by keno012007 »

Any one mad enough not to want to work with this gorgeous girl??
Alyssa

OMG - lol - Thank you :)

Post by Alyssa »

I had no idea until this morning just how many of you are in the same boat..... nor how many of you were actually interested!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this..... And a huge thank you to everyone who sent me a referal to my inbox... I'm about to start replying now..... Speak to you all soon xxx

A piccy from Saturdays shoot (thanks Carl x)

[img]http://www.net-model.com/UserImages/520 ... 34474b.JPG[/img]

<http://www.AlyssaLeighxxx.co.uk>
jan temptation

Post by jan temptation »

hi. can't help you with work in Bristol -- nor work straight away -- but if you're interested in catfighting work in London in June, please read our post today and mail back.

thanks -- and best of luck with sorting out work in the immediate future