Tiny Black pussy got the creme !!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
EMPREX

Re: Tiny Black pussy got the creme !!!

Post by EMPREX »

this is getting very boring now

you keep saying the same thing over and over again and no one is remotely interested least of all me.

As for the emails i have them stored too.

Not to worry i havent emailed you for weeks nor will i be

as said many times before

Good luck

EMPEROR

i buy what i like and like what i buy
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

Thanks scorpian I really appreciate you getting back to me so quickly and clarifying that for me...

It is a shame that I've had to defend myself like this, but Emprex knows exactly what nasty emails he sent me, which I've now had to outline in the previous thread. Obviously I know better than anybody that there are not too many of us black girls working in the industry, thats why we've got to stand up for ourselves and I wont take bullshitoff anybody when it comes to patronising me, you understand I am sure.

All he has to do is leave me alone or do the nice thing and apologise, but I thank you again and yes, I hope we do bump into each other professionally at some time..

Louiza Rayx
Scorpian

Post by Scorpian »

Totally see where you are coming from Louiza...

To be fair you don't need promoting...Your looks, work and you personality do that for you....

Good luck with future projects you have coming up....And try not to let it bother you what small minded people put on here...

Scorps
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

You are unbeliavable. You are behaving in exactly the same way you did privately. No matter how many times I request you do not contact me any further, you always have to come back with another response. Why is that?
Now, I ask you again, please stop doing this to me, please stop sending emails or responses or alternatively carry on and prove to the world that you are nothing more than a a control freak who wishes to intimidate models and girls by always having the last word. I am a woman. Please respect my space and stop intimidating me. Act like a gentleman and leave it there.

Louiza Ray