Danica Collins unreleased material?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jackvegas21

Re: Danica Collins unreleased material?

Post by jackvegas21 »

Not to pry into her business, but does anyone know if she has kids? If so, she'd definitely be the ultimate MILF. I'm asking because when she was running her site, I requested that she do a scene where she tease her son's friend (invisible as the males always were in her just danica clips) but she instead changed it to the nephew videos I'm sure you guys know about.

I'm just curious that she might really have a son and didn't want to do it for those reasons. If she has a son, I can only imagine how fun his life must be with a mother who looks like that:)

I'm sure the guys who have worked with her probably know, and it's absolutely fine if you don't want to share her personal info.
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

and not a cock in sight :(

the sooner lady Sonia releases the rest of te material from her danica vault, the better.
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

The MILF word gets strung about without any thought these days in my opinion. I've always avoided using it to describe Danica due to not knowing the answer to the above question!
It would be interesting to know though.
jackvegas21

Post by jackvegas21 »

Yeah she used the term to describe herself on many occasions, so I guess we should take it with a grain of salt. I'm just saying it would have been really hot for her to do some videos where she played a flirtatious mom, I mean she played doctors, teachers, flight attendants and mechanics so it shouldn't have been that out of ordinary.

As for why Lady Sonia, anyone have an idea why she'd be sitting on the material? I'd figure she'd want to release it maybe soon after Danica retired. Well, it has only been a year but I think she should release it soon while Danica is still quite popular. It's also troubling that she only told me that the footage "may" be released. Maybe some of you guys should email her too and see what she says. If she gets enough requests she may release them sooner then later.

Sonia@lady-Sonia.com
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

When i emailed Lady Sonia her words were 'it will be getting released at some point im sure but just want Danica to be able to get on with her new life first'

Not sure what to make of that myself. Maybe she is saving if for if memberships to her site ever dwindle. It would be certain to pull a few a few people in. She hasnt said whether the material is b/g either so im not getting my hopes up there. Fingers crossed though.

I think other people mailing lady Sonia about the subject is a good idea. We might find out a bit more.
jackvegas21

Post by jackvegas21 »

I've just emailed her about whether or not the footage will be b/g. Will let you guys know once she emails back.
jackvegas21

Post by jackvegas21 »

"No there are no plans to release the content now. With the new online laws rumored to be coming in possibly in November and Danica having made the break from the industry completely and as she is also a very good friend I feel that it's better to just let her get on with her life."

Well that sucks:(
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

membership just dropped 90% :(
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

Well that is a huge disappointment. Strange how its gone from almost certainly getting released to it definitely not getting released in the space of a few weeks. Makes me wonder if Danica has requested it not to be released. Gutted!
Anyone know anything about the new law she mentioned?
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

I do know the answer as to whether Danica is a genuine MILF or not. I would suggest the reason that she didn't do the mother/son thing is because it's taboo, illegal (at least in real life) and tasteless. The aunt/nephew routine may be taboo for some but it's not as tasteless (or illegal in real life).

I live in hope that Danica will come out of retirement and once again work as a model for hire but the longer it doesn't happen, the less likely it will. She's still clearly very popular and even at 49/50 she would still the most sexiest model on the planet.