Wicked weasel bikinis

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Snake Diamond

Re: Wicked weasel bikinis

Post by Snake Diamond »

I am a long term member of VoyeurWeb & that's where I came across the Company , a few of the HOT Ladies who were posting their Pix in the Chatroom were wearing Wicked Weasel Bikini's.

Some of them ladies, the Bikini's they were wearing, it was a case of wearing a piece of String, NOT a Bikini LOL.

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

have you tried contacting the sales team via email & asking if they have any UK Affiliates for selling their clothing over here in the UK ?

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

have you got any pics of you wearing yours ?

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
shavenlover

Post by shavenlover »

The lovely Claire's up for it and I've got another model lined up, how about some more to join us! Only requirements, fully shaven and a total exhibitionist!!(maybe g/g as well)
shavenlover

Post by shavenlover »

I know how these threads drop down the message board and disappear from peoples thoughts. So I'm putting it back where it belongs. Am still looking for girls to model these fabulously revealing bikinis. E-mail for more details
Von Boy

Post by Von Boy »

The only place to buy is off their web site. Its a very fast sevice and I have had no problems with the many ones I have got for my lady......

Go on girls order, you will have the order within 3/4 weeks !! and make everyone notice you on the beach !!!!!

Proud to be Von Boy
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

before you get carried away, please bear in mind section 3.7.10 of the faq.