Television X-The Fantasy Channel

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
vila

Re: Television X-The Fantasy Channel

Post by vila »

. . . and Angel Long, Donna Marie, Chanta-Rose, Sarah Wright . . . I could go on but I don't have the time.

andy ide

Post by andy ide »

Why waste a perfectly good cumshot on softcore? If you're shooting two versions of the same scene and you've only got one camera then you're going to shoot it for the hard, cock in plain sight. Up until now, I've just shot soft so I've gone for the pop shot every time. Two cameras working at the same time gives you everything you want, soft and hard, but it can cramp your style if you like moving around a lot when you're shooting.
Marino

Post by Marino »

Heathray.

I try to cover all types of women in my Films, but I know what you mean when you get girls like Angie George, but thats what them them a little special, and why we have to appreciate what we have when we get it.

I hope my new series which is a little glossier, but fucking filthy, I must say the twins have shocked me, with their perfomances.

Beautiful location, sexy sexy lingerie, and twins, Life is gonna get good.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Heathray

Post by Heathray »

If Ofcom gets its act together we may see full on HC very shortly.

Considering Sky shows Lovers Guide tapes, Baise Moi is available in Virgin Records and Rocco has appeared erect in an 18 cert the double standards are pretty hilarious.