Katy (British Amateurs from London)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Deuce Bigolo

Re: Katy (British Amateurs from London)

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Everything heads south eventually

I can think of few big names that have opted to have them altered to hide this very fact

Anyway its all Hypothetical so we'll never know

cheers
B....OZ
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Are there any more galleries with Katy in them?

Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

links wise...NO unless as i said above...search the archives..their are links but all the ones I found no longer worked

2 others sets I know exist are solo silver outfit set in a room on a chair(which I no longer have)

Pink Pullover,Black Tank Top & Blue Jeans standing next to a white car decorated with large flowers and then stripping on a white lounge

As I said anyone who wants some samples feel free to email me as I'm not one to post pics from paysites on forums

cheers
B....OZ
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Thanks for the pics, Deuce, but there's something about some of the pics. First, what happened to her?! I mean, she's turned all blonde to the point that I don't even recognise her anymore! Secondly, you said about the Yanks tarting her up and making her blonde. Well, she sure can't get any more blonde than she is in some of those pics. I also think they would have made her somewhat less slutty than she appeared in those pics. But the pics of her as a brunette were great though, just as I remember her in the Ben Dover vid I saw.

Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

We will never know one way of the other

I don't think the colour of her hair makes much difference but the length certainly does,IMHO

1 more set with her Blonde hair Up to send...a far better look than the other blonde sets

cheers
B....OZ