instead of the relentless gonzo...

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bfu

Re: instead of the relentless gonzo...

Post by bfu »

i've bought 11 of their products, both vids and more recently dvd's. both from suppliers and direct

all have been perfect.

next time buy direct off their web site, and there should be no problem. should you find a defect i'm sure that they will cheerfully remedy it. there are also dicounts and offers if you use the web site.

golostruda

Post by golostruda »

I can't see how buying off the website would make a difference. This was a brandnew shrinkwrapped DVD from the most well-respected sex shop in London (the one Uncle Ben directs all his punters towards). Also, as it happens, even with the offers (ie 4 for the price of 3) their website still works out more than expensive than buying from Soho. But thanks for the pointers anyway.
rude britannia

Post by rude britannia »

dont let 1 DVD put you off buying the brand.
Im sure HMV and Virgin get there fair share of faulty DVD's too.

And as Jim says, Im sure the store you bought from will exchange or refund you.

rude britannia
bfu

Post by bfu »

so how cheap were they? woulod have to be less than ?15.

if you'd got them from relish. you would have no problem getting a replacement; as it is you got a cheap dvd which you can't watch.
DanG

Post by DanG »

Yes, but buying product direct from the manufacturer/producer means they make more money than they would normally do from selling wholesale to a store chain....thus you are helping to support the UK industry this way.

Also, send your DVD back and ask for an exchange...it's not like you're asking for a refund!
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

Jesus Jim, you have a Cat, thats a lighting technician???? isn,t that against the law?

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
chatterji

Post by chatterji »

Got to say that I've bought 4 or 5 dvds direct from the Relish site and they were all bang on. Every one arrived within a couple of days of the order too. Based purely on personal experience I reckon they're one of the best operators at the moment.