UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

Post by one eyed jack »

There you go again making assumptions. I'm responding to parry your lies AGAIN!

As for the contest of awards parties I honestly couldnt care less. If we are successful its only because parties are a great way to network ad get work from producers whether theyre UKAP members or not.

My reasons for attending are solely to meet couples and wax lyrical with my peers

I'll leave the numbers to those who care about such things

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Gosh...Yes. Youre right

Still don't care.

I'll assume they'd rather stay at home and webcam. Plus its on a Monday night. I could always blame it on that

The venue will be open regardless and will make its numbers up with the public and press and hangers on simply because there are always a core bunch of people that will turn up and its not a failure when the parties are always on the day of our meetings.

I don't remember an event we had that wasnt sold out or close to selling out and yeah I'll be smug enough to believe there will be plenty enough people because, between our membership a lot of us are friends with models in the business....failing that, there wil be plenty enough people to enjoy the girls dancing on the night anyway

If it all goes wrong you can gloat as I blub into my overpriced beer wishing we were back in that pub in central London last year.

Its funny but, the only people that complain about that are people who werent even there!!!!! !happy!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
videokim

Post by videokim »

jimmyjimmy wrote:

> As for hiding behind my anonymity well believe me you are as
> anonymous to me as i am to you as before i joined this forum i
> had never heard of either of you.

Like Terry said a simple Google will tell you who we are & our part in the industry but we don't have the same advantage with you, its so easy being on a back seat criticizing what UKAP do & don't do but until you yourself can do better ease up.

I'm the first to say when i think some one is up to no good but these guys do try to do their best & spend many unpaid hours of their own time to try & get some unity to a fragmented industry, your onslaught on them does seem a bit over the top & as a "fan" you do seem to know a lot about them hence why i think you are a disgruntled producer.

The UKAP awards & party are a great night for anyone in the industry even non members like me for instance, i go there to network & catch up on things & i'm not bothered who wins awards & who don't as for most its just a good jolly.

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
Darren L Morgan

Post by Darren L Morgan »

The Darren Morgan Thread Awards

The award for the most posts in one thread goes to......

One Eyed Jack

2nd place: Jimmy Jimmy

The newcomer award for best agitator goes to:

Jimmy Jimmy

I would like to thank all those who attended (which was only me) and apologize that I did indeed give an award to a fellow UKAP member. I must add that this was not fixed and was solely based on actual facts.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thank you Darren. Its always nice to win an award. I'd like to thank everybody for their support. I didnt have a speech written for this so I would like to say to everyone, UKAP and Jimmy too for making this thread so special

Thank you everyone Youre all far too kind. I will cherish this award forever

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Darren L Morgan

Post by Darren L Morgan »

It was cool jimmyjimmybobs....very entertaining.