*INDUSTRY TESTING & DATABASE DISCUSSION*

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
JEANIE

Re: *INDUSTRY TESTING & DATABASE DISCUSSION*

Post by JEANIE »

Hi

I live in West Midlands and went to Coventry where they were not helpful.

Holly goes to Paddington and Cate to Kings Mill.

Are these the best ones to go to?

Jeanie
Adult model looking for all types of work.

See www.idreamofjeanie.modelpage.co.uk
KazB

Re: PLEASE READ: TESTING INFO FROM UK PERFORMERS 1

Post by KazB »

Any updates on this guys?

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Nah.

Most of the producers who said they would show up to meet the three clinic reps on the day didnt bother turning up for a variety of reasons despite the meeting date was set two months in advance.

I even heard the excuse from one "respected" producer retracting support because she thought the clinics were using this as a ruse to get more business for boob jobs (i just gave up then when I heard that one)

Its precisely that level of thinking that tells me this was doomed to fail. The clinic reps were not impressed either after explaining we could get this up and running on the AIM database and ringfenced to comply with UK data protection laws. So it failed due to industry support. (Only 2 models turned up and no agents) One company were decent enough to send a rep in their absence.

The way i see it, if the industry really want this then they can make it happen as its not going to happen by itself.

No doubt this will be resurrected a third time and probably acted on swiftly the next time an HIV scare breaks out since it was the last one in 2003 that ensured 30 day testing is in place today.

Its a shame if it comes to that. At least threads like this will serve as a reminder when that time does come around because I'm sure it will.

If you want to hear the full discussion on the day, you can draw your own conclusions from that

Its also in sections as well.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
KazB

Post by KazB »

Thanks for doing your best Terry - very sad to hear this.

Dani Amour

Post by Dani Amour »

I have just got back from the coventry gu, and well not helpful at all, I called them last week and they told me tests would be back in 5-7 days, and cert was free, now they said it will be at least 2 weeks, i have a shoot in 8 days, so now need to find a private clinic to get my certs quicker.

Not a happy bunny now

kisses

dani
xxxxxx

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Sorry to hear that Dani but thats the problem with this business when people want everything for free or next to nothing. People should realise there is no such thing as free. Free always costs.

The best part of this scheme is that it would have been a quick turnaround and uniformity in tests that can be immediately authenticated but it seems the business does prefer the chaos that it is in right now...because it is free.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Dani Amour

Post by Dani Amour »

No it would be great if there was something in place to stop all this inconsistency, i am trying to find some where private to get them done quicker i dont have a problem in paying for them, but the only ones i can find are either in London or way up north, can not find anything midlands based. Maybe if some one like bupa or something like that could set up a scheme for the industry this would be more simple for everyone to access as they have over 400 units nationwide. and even approach them to set up some kind of database, this way it's all kept to the one company.

kisses

dani
xxxxxx

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Tried to do that Dani (well a bunch of us anyway). i totally see your point and something that we had huge support for but no backbone to show on the day unfortunately.

If this scheme would have been in place there would be a centralised number you can ring and book your appointment with the clinic nearest to you. The scheme would have had NHS affiliation to maximise the clinics part of the scheme around the country and I forgot to mention that if your certificate wasnt ready you could have given the producer access to your info and they could download a pdf copy of your cert for their file when ready...

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
KazB

Post by KazB »

Perhaps I'm being a tad naive here but i for one was not aware how essential it was for models and and so on to turn up. I had assumed Ukap were in the driving seat pushing it all forward and I don't think I'm alone in this presumption.

I think there is a bit of a tendancy where big corporations/companies or committees are involved for the performers/non members to feel a little pushed out. Even if this is not intentional, and I don't think for one minute it is - a lot of people aren't going to invite themselves along unless it is suggested to them or they are asked to attend.

Does anyone agree? If enough felt this way and everyone realises the importance of pulling together we might pull it off - rather than facing it with negativity.....

But then have we blown our chances with the clinics now?

myson

Post by myson »

It would be a shame if this initiative has stalled as I think it's well worth persuing.

KazB wrote:
"But then have we blown our chances with the clinics now?"

OEJ
As someone else suggested in another post on this thread, would it be worthwhile UKAP approaching BUPA to provide this service (testing and database)?

Myson
!oldie!