Sadie Leech

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jonboy

Dave Allen

Post by Jonboy »

Hi M25,

Think it may be the same person. Peter at New Image died around 2005\5 he would have been in his mid 80s and there was a guy of the same name (Dave Allen) who would help with the studio. There was also one other guy with 4 restored Triumph cars including Stag, TR5 and a couple of others, Dave would arrange the hire of these for shoots and also help set up the lighting. Peter was a stills person but Dave concentrated on video and would prepare the lighting set ups.
Saying Peter was a stills person he also owned 2 Bolex cameras. Most of his film and video portfolio went to a person called Peter Dawkins/Dawes and have now been transferred to 4K
If it is the same person very sad, Dave was one of the good guys, helpful to both the photographers and models
Jonboy
M25crash

Re: Sadie Leech

Post by M25crash »

I met Dave through a group shoot ,
It was when the net was not around , men's mags were with models natural and full pubes.

I actually did some swinging and Dave introduced me to several couples , the wives were always left very happy , I was too & Dave then took a Good drink from the couples. I would be taken so I could drink .

He did not like taking second place in these and sometimes show a different side.
I know when I booked a model through him again he would quite a chunk of the funds.
He also claimed to fuck a lot of the models ,something I was unsure about .
Though Dave was a overall nice Gent and allowed me into the start of meeting quite a few of the producers and models of that, which some on here are unable to accept .
Rachael Irons Fan

Post by Rachael Irons Fan »

I thought this topic was about the return of Sadie Leech?
davy99

Post by davy99 »

no topic is about what it is supposed to be when "M25twat" is around.
He is too busy still crying and still being bitter about everything.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Sadie Leech used to have a guy who would drive her around and find work .HIS name
was DAVE ,
Do you know Sadie Leech used to live , and do you know the era when Sadie started
davy99

Post by davy99 »

M25crash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sadie Leech used to have a guy who would drive her
> around and find work .HIS name
> was DAVE ,
> Do you know Sadie Leech used to live , and do you
> know the era when Sadie started

Pretty sure she still lives now, too.

stop being bitter.